Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Final Verdict is in

We are having a....


We really couldn't be more excited. Hayden has been saying lately that he wants a baby sister but I don't think he really knows the difference at this point. He is going to be an amazing big brother. Hayden is an amazing little boy and I already know that our new little addition will be just as amazing. Little boys are the coolest. Maybe one day we will decide to have more children but at this point it will just be me and my boys! We even have a boy dog, I'm really out numbered.


I've been in love with this baby from the moment we found out we were pregnant again. Yesterday when we had the ultrasound I fell in love all over again. He has to be the cutest little thing you have ever seen. He is weighing about 14oz at this point. And I gained another 4 lbs...yikes. I'm still feeling great and our baby boy is perfect in every way.














2 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations! Hayden will love teaching him all of his tricks!

Dana said...

Congrats! As you know, I am partial to boys too! Jack's arrival is right around the corner. I can't wait to meet your newest addition. Tell Greg I said "Congrats".