Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Hayden spent Thursday and Friday at home with Greg while I worked. One of those rare occasions where the two of them get to spend some quality time together. I believe they watched basketball all day both days and made videos. This is one of those videos. My boys are too funny!
If you notice in the video Hayden's hair is a little long. That is Greg's doing, he doesn't want him to cut it. I am outnumbered and often don't win many battles. Greg is refusing to cut his hair too. I'm hoping they will both give in shortly and get hair cuts. We will see.
Let's Go Heels!
Written with Love By Amanda at 9:55 AM
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Written with Love By Amanda at 8:27 AM
Saturday, March 7, 2009
- Oh my was today a beautiful day...I love spring!
- waking up next to an amazing husband
- getting hugs and kisses from the sweetest little boy in the world
- surprising my mom by showing up at her house for an impromptu visit. (I haven't seen her since January)
- Eating lunch and spending time with Hayden and my mom at the park
- Seeing James who looks soooo good. I can't believe how good and healthy he looked today. Makes me smile!
- Spending the rest of the afternoon with my sister and her kids. Cleaning our cars and letting the kids be kids.
- Grocery shopping with two perfect little 3 year olds. (even though they talked non-stop the entire time, I can't believe I shopped for the entire week and didn't forget a thing!)
- Dinner, bath and movie for Hayden and Landon
- both boys asleep without a problem
- Quiet time alone with Greg
And tomorrow will be even better. Lunch with my mom, Nikki and Justin for mom's birthday! Then home to watch the Heels beat Dukes butt in some basketball with Greg!!!!!
Written with Love By Amanda at 8:46 PM
Monday, March 2, 2009
Hayden's attempt to get me with a snow ball. The snow just wasn't sticky enough. Snow balls just kind of fell apart mid air. He sure is cute though.
Don't be fooled...this is only a snow angel. Hayden has not exactly been an angel lately. Although, his behaviour this week has been much better than weeks before. Hopefully, he is getting out all of his misbehaving before the baby is born...ha!
Man, we made one cute kid!!!
Written with Love By Amanda at 11:31 AM
Written with Love By Amanda at 8:25 AM