Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A letter to Cole's teeth

Dear Teeth,

Please, I beg of you, break through the skin today. I don't think I can take the screaming anymore. I need sleep. A few hours a night just doesn't cut it. Have you seen me lately? I look like I have been punched in the face. I look like I have two black eyes. I can't take this anymore. I promise I will take care of you. I promise to brush and floss them a million times a day if you will PLEASE just come in!!! I have laundry piled to the ceiling, floor that need to be scrubbed, and I just need a few minutes to myself. I don't feel like I am being needy, a girl needs her sanity and mine is close to being gone. I don't like to see my baby in pain it breaks my heart. So, PLEASE TEETH, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I NEED YOU TO COME IN TODAY.

With Love,

Amanda

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. I feel so bad for you and Cole.