Friday, October 26, 2007

What a Rainy Week!

It's been raining all week long so Hayden and I have been stuck inside. There is only so much you can do when it rains. He has been playing with his trucks on the screen porch, but that doesn't last long. I'm not complaining about the rain because we need it now more than ever. We live near Jordan lake and when we drive by it is such a sad sight to see. The rain has given me a chance to do some things around the house. Everything is finally starting to come together.

Anyway, I don't have anything new and excited to tell but here are some new videos of Hayden from this morning. You know I'm not sure what level a 21 month old should be on but I'm pretty darn proud of what he's accomplished. His attention span was a little short this morning so he's not paying that much attention. I'll have to try and get a better video when he will tell me what more of the letters are. He just wasn't into it this morning. Well here you go...Enjoy!


I tried to take a video of him doing the motions to the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" but he wouldn't cooperate.








I have a better video of him doing the alphabet but I can't get it to upload...I'll keep trying.

0 Tell me about it: