Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Big Day

So today's a big day. It's a holiday in our house. I'm a little nervous about it but hoping we can pull through. What am I talking about? The battle of the blues, UNC vs. Duke! This is the day Greg and I anticipate all year long. This is the game we've been waiting for. So, tomorrow there will be a good post or not one at all.

Besides the game of the year not much has been going on here. Things have been a little crazy at the Fridays lately so Greg has been working a lot. Hayden and I have been hanging out at the house. The weather has been pretty nice so we've been going to the park and taking long walks. He even rode his truck a little bit the other day. He still hasn't gotten the hang of it yet but he's learning. Potty training is still a battle, he has good days and bad days. Some days he's lazier than others but, we are all that way. Hayden has almost learned the entire alphabet! He can say and identify most letters. We've gotten to the letter M. He knows most of his primary colors and can identify a couple shapes. His new obsession is Blues Clues! We aren't sure where that came from but Hayden and Greg like to watch it together. It's so funny to see Hayden yell out "a clue, a clue". I'll have to see if I can get a video of it. (Sorry if I'm rambling)

Greg and I really have a great kid. For the most part he does what he's told and is well behaved. He says please and thank you! He even empties his plate in the trash when he's done. (Greg doesn't even do that!) Yesterday we spent about 2 hours in Walmart, I hadn't been grocery shopping in over 2 weeks so I had a lot to get. He was an angel but it might have a little bit to do with his new friend.

Meet Buzz Lightyear...

Don't mind the Crocs at 8:00 in the morning. Hayden refuses to take them off!

Buzz even takes naps and goes "nite nite" with Hayden!

Until next time....GO HEELS!!!

0 Tell me about it: