Friday, February 1, 2008

The Lawrenson Family

A week or so ago I mentioned the Lawrenson family. Nathan is the husband of Tricia who has CF (Cystic Fibrosis). While preparing for a double lung transplant they discovered that she was pregnant. They delivered their daughter, Gwyneth Rose at 24 weeks. She is a little over 3 weeks old and both mother and daughter are doing GREAT! Nathan just announced that as early as Monday Tricia will be placed back on the transplant list. Isn't that Amazing? I do not know this family but they have touched my heart in more ways than one. This family still has a long road ahead of them but I am sure with the power of love and prayer they will get through this. Please continue to pray for them and check out Nathan's blog for some amazing video he posted today! http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

0 Tell me about it: