Saturday, September 27, 2008

On my way to Nana's

Finally, pictures from our trip. Over the next few days I'll be posting pictures and videos from our trip to Texas. This first set is all about the airplane. This was Hayden's third time on a plane but, really the only one where we really got to get him involved. Plus, Daddy was with us which made it more exciting. A few months back I had bought Hayden his own luggage, and let me tell you that boy sure did think he was something else. We got so many compliments on his "I'm on my way to Nana's" shirt, everyone loved it. It was definitely a big hit at the airport. Hayden was absolutely wonderful on the plane and at the airport, we couldn't have asked for a better kid.






3 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

How cute! What a big boy. Was this his first time in his own seat?

Amanda said...

Jenn: Thanks I actually made it. Theres really nothing too it just some iron on letters with a blank t-shirt!

Adria: No it wasn't the first time he's had his own seat. But, it is the first time we've had to pay for a seat for him. He was so excited to be such a big boy!

nana said...

I love the shirt as well, how clever you are Amanda. I love the idea, never thought of that. I remember Clayton going to Texas last year with his own luggage and how much he loved it. (of course it was full of candy and activity books.)