Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank You Jenn


Jenn at I hate Whine gave me another little bloggy award. She's always thinking of me when it comes to these things. The rules of this one are to give it back to the people that have been following you the longest and one person from another country. Well, Jenn is really the only blogger that follows me on a daily basis and I'm not sure that there are any that follow me from another country that blog. Oh, except Adria! Since Jenn and Adria are the only ones that really follow me and Jenn has already gotten it I give it to Adria at Taylor Times. I have tons of family that follow the blog but, they don't write their own. So, thanks to everyone that has read from the beginning and started later. I've really enjoyed chronicling our lives as Hayden has grown. Thanks for sharing it with us.

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

Thanks Amanda. I feel so special!!!!