Sunday, May 3, 2009

He's Almost Here!

I cannot believe we only have a few short weeks left until our precious baby boy arrives. It's been a little strange for me to be able to live my life while being pregnant. I'm still working full time and haven't slowed down a bit. My ultimate goal is to work right up until I have the little guy. If I will be able to do that, I'm not so sure. But, I am going to try. We are so excited to see his little face and for him to meet his big brother. I just know that Hayden will be fantastic with him and I can't wait to watch them grow up together. We are pretty much ready for him with a few minor things to get done. My bags have been packed for weeks and the car seat is in the car. I'm just so excited/nervous for labor. I have a horrible feeling my water will break at work! Being pregnant this time around has been like being pregnant for the first time for me. I have experienced things I never did when I was pregnant with Hayden. Being on bed rest and being an active pregnant lady are completely different! Hayden was also a pretty small little guy weighing in at only 5lbs when he was born. Cole will be a different story, I'm sure of it! Greg predicts that he will be 7lbs 11oz. I have absolutely no clue! Enough rambling from me. We can't wait for everyone to meet him!

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

I'm so glad you're feeling so good. We can't wait to see the little guy as well. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and the delivery!