Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cole Bryson

Cole is almost 2 months old and I just can't believe how fast it has gone by. Although he looks quite a bit like Hayden his personality is sooooo different. I thought I knew how to deal with a newborn but this little guy sure has put me in my place. He is so different than Hayden was. At his last appointment he weighed 9lbs 5oz! I can't believe how much he has grown. He is such a little piglet! He has started smiling lately but we aren't sure whether or not they are real smiles or just gas. It is so hard to tell. He loves to be held, he actually insists on it. He doesn't really like the swing, but prefers the vibrating bouncy seat. He enjoys tummy time(so did his brother)and likes his new play mat we bought him. At 5 weeks he rolled over from him tummy to his back (same as Hayden). He loves to watch his big brother play! I can't wait until the day they can actually interact with one another. He takes his first flight to Texas in just a couple weeks, I know everyone is excited to meet him. Here are some pictures of our newest member of the family from the last 2 months.

Daddy always puts me to sleep.

Am I cute or what?

Out like a light.



Probably wondering what my brother is doing.



Going on a walk in the bjorn, I love it!




2 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

Thanks for the update. I can't believe how much Cole has grown. I'm glad you're able to go to Texas. I'm sure everyone can hardly wait to meet sweet Cole! GOod luck on the flight. I hope your experience is as good as mine.

nana said...

Who do people say Cole looks like because I think he looks like you more than Greg. I love the pictures. Since I know that you are back now I know how much fun you had and Nana, Aunt Donna and Great-grandma Blair. I got to see the pictures of the water parks, they were great. Debbie