Monday, August 24, 2009

Texas 09


I know this post is long overdue. I am sorry.

We took a quick trip to Texas back in July to introduce our newest little monkey to everyone. the boys did amazing on the plane ride there. I was very impressed. Nana, Aunt Donna, Grandma Blair, and Aunt Jeni were all so excited to see the boys. Greg and I were able to spend some alone time too, we don't get much of that. We went and saw two movies and went out to dinner a few times. While we were there we celebrated out 2nd wedding anniversary and 7 years of being together. Seems crazy. I can't imagine my life with my 3 men. I'm a lucky girl.


Hayden lived in the water while we were in Texas. The Cinco Ranch area that the family has moved to is a nice area. Greg even mentioned maybe moving there one day. Don't get your hopes up though, if it ever happens it will be a while from now. All in all we had a great time and we miss them so much when we come back to NC.


In the area they live in there is something like 15 pools that you have access to as long as you live in the Cinco Ranch area and are a member. Some of the pools have water slides and splash pads. Hayden was in heaven he had such a good time. He still talks about it to this day and refers to everything as "that's like Texas".





Aunt Jeni was able to spend a lot of time with the kids. They just love her to pieces. She even got to experience lots of dirty diapers.




These pictures were taken at the park just behind their new house.





Hayden and Aunt Jeni in the Kayak

Greg and Hayden goofing off. They had so much fun together.

We can't wait to go back again!



2 Tell me about it:

nana said...

Amanda, thanks for sharing all the pictures, they are great. Greg and Hayden do look alike but I still think Cole looks more like you. I love being in Texas as well. Wish we were all there together this past summer it looked like the kids has a blast. Glad you are all doing well. Debbie

Amanda said...

You are right Debbie. We get that from a lot of people. The older Cole gets the more he looks like me!