Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Baby

My little Coley Roley Poly (this is what Greg calls him), is such a happy baby. He started smiling right at 2 months and I just can't get enough of that one dimple smile. It just melts my heart. Greg and I laugh all the time about how much our little boys look alike...except for that one little dimple of Cole's.









Cole is now sleeping in his own room....hooray! He goes to bed at 8pm and sleeps until 4am, I nurse him and he goes back to sleep until 7 or 8. He's kind of a cat napper during the day. But, for the most part he does really well. I am not sure how much he weighs, his next appt. is September 16. I can't believe he will be 4 months. He has outgrown all of his 3 month clothes and is wearing 3-6 month or 6 month stuff. I can't believe how much he has grown.
In the beginning I thought and everyone else thought that he looks just like Greg. However, the older he gets the more he looks like me. Looking at Hayden videos and pictures from when he was a baby is kind of freaky...they look so much a like. I can't wait to see his little personality blossom, but I'm not ready for him to grow up.


0 Tell me about it: