Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lots Going on

Our life is a little crazy right now. I feel like we have a million things going on at once. Our lease is up here in Chapel Hill at the end of October. However, we found a house that we love in Fuquay and it is available now. So, we are packing up and moving a month earlier than expected. Everyone is so excited about the move. We will be living in a nice neighborhood on a culdasac where Hayden will have lots of kids to play with. We are excited to be living within minutes from all of my family. It will be nice to have everyone so close by. And the house is bigger with a bonus room. I start a new job on October 19. One that I am excited about yet nervous about at the same time. I decided not to go back to the daycare center I was working at before Cole was born for many reasons. It turns out the center is closing at the end of October. I was offered a nanny position for two little boys that I taught at Parkway Children's Center. I will be making more money, the hours are better I get to be with my children all day. The downside is that it's going to be a little crazy taking care of 4 little boys.

We feel like this move will be really good for our family. Moving to Chapel Hill two years ago turned out to be not what we wanted. However, we have had some good times here. We just prefer to be closer to our family. Our plan is to move next weekend. Sometime this week I will email everyone with our new telephone number and address. Our GMail email addresses are the ones we will be using. Once we get moved I will post pictures and tell you all about our perfect little boys.

By the way, Cole had his 4 month appt. a little bit ago and he weighs 14.5lbs! He is growing like a weed and is just as cute as can be.

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

I wish I could help you move! What a crazy time. I'm so glad you'll be closer to family and that you're excited about your nanny job.