Saturday, September 5, 2009

Masters Champion 2032




This week has been such a long week for me. I'm not sure why but it has really tried my patience. With the stress of finding a new job, our upcoming move, a sick family member, and just life in general, it's kind of taking a toll on me. Hayden is now at that 3 1/2 year mark and his behaviour and listening skills have been so difficult. Some days it takes all I have just to get through the day. On Wednesday Greg rushed home from work to give Hayden and I a little break from each other and took him golfing. They went and played 9 holes at the golf course in our neighborhood. This was Hayden's first time actually playing on a course and he has proven to be pretty good for a 3 year old beginner. We are both pretty proud of our little golfer. I hope it continues and he loves it as much as Greg does. I'm not too excited about the damage it could do on my bank account if it becomes an all the time thing. Golf is expensive!







I do hope this is a hobby they can always enjoy together!


2 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

I wish I would have known that Hayden wanted a pirate party because Michael's had a 75-90% off all it's pirate stuff last week. I bought $100 worth of pirate stuff for $13! What a steal. I love the golfers! Mark and Clayton have so much fun. Thank goodness their is a piece of junk course here that you can golf all you want for $5. They can go all they please for that price!

nana said...

Wow, Hayden can hit the ball pretty far. It is a great time for Dad and son to get some bonding time on the golf course. I know Clayton loves to go with anyone that will take him and Kami doesn't like to be left out either. I miss taking them golfing. Debbie