Sunday, November 25, 2007

So busy...

Gosh we've been so busy lately, as I'm sure everyone else has too. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, it's always so nice to see family. Hayden had a great time playing with all of his cousins. We all really had a great time. Even Greg got to join us on Thursday.


Other than turkey day Greg has been busy at the restaurant and I've been busy here at the house trying to keep Hayden busy. Mark stayed with us a couple days last week while he was interviewing at a couple schools in the area, Duke (Boo) and Carolina (Go Heels!). Just kidding both schools are great. Our blood just runs Carolina blue in this house. For those of you who don't know Mark he is Greg's cousin Adria's husband. It was a delight to have him here we look forward to seeing more of them when they move to the area.



Here is a new picture of the restaurant like I promised. I didn't get to take any of the inside I was a little busy dealing with Hayden. This weekend they did a mock service by invitation only. They let friends and family come in and eat for free to give everyone a chance to practice. We went this morning and had wonderful food and service. Greg really has something to be proud about. They've done a great job and everyone was so nice. Fridays opens to the public on Tuesday, so everyone please keep your fingers crossed that this restaurant will be a success. I'm sure it will be.



Yesterday I got a little festive and decided that since everyone on our street has already decorated for the holidays, I might as well also. Some of my lights already went out so I'll have to fix that this week. But, it works for now. Hayden thinks it looks pretty and that's all that matters. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...until next time.






a couple videos for your viewing pleasure...nothing to exciting!


0 Tell me about it: