Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not so Wordless Wednesday


Awww Man! Hayden is sick! We almost made it through the entire season without one cold. Not even one! I just knew he wasn't acting like himself and I even told Greg at dinner that I'd bet him $100 that Hayden would wake up in the middle of the night. And sure enough, he did! He's all feverish, snotty, runny eyed, sneezing, and coughing. I hate it when he's sick, it doesn't happen very often but he's just so pitiful. Today is a jammy day. He's resting in his recliner with Buzz and Woody. I pray that Greg doesn't get sick because he's such a baby when he has a cold.

1 Tell me about it:

Homegrown Tribe said...

Hi, so glad you stopped by my blog! And thanks for the link. :) I'll get you added right now.

You have a beautiful family! Adorable little boy.

Hope to hear from you again soon,

Brittany