Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anniversary Family Time

For our anniversary we went out to dinner the night before. We decided to spend the night together as a family rather than by ourselves. We know that we will get to spend some time alone while we are in Texas. Hayden is pretty good when we go places so we don't mind. We went and ate at the Cheesecake factory (of course) and then we cruised around the mall a bit. How can you get much cute than that!
I think the picture above is just hilarious. Inside the mall near the foodcourt they have a huge play area for the kids. This mall is only about 15 minutes from our house and it's such a neat place. Hayden and like to come here on rainy days to let out some of his excess energy. The entire play area is all sports related. It really is an adorable play ground and one of the best I have seen inside a mall. The only down fall is that sometimes it can get a little crowded. This mall even has child tables to sit at to make the kids feel extra special.

Hayden said mommy take my picture....cheese. Hayden's personality has really blossomed over the past few months. I think he's quite funny. But, I'm a little biased too.




2 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

Wow your hair is getting so long. You look more beautiful than ever!

Amanda said...

Thanks Adria that's very sweet. My hair has gotten so long I can hardly believe it.