Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Official

We're going on a trip!!!
I think Moose A. Moose from Noggin says it best...


Hayden and I had our annual trip to Texas planned for September. We were very excited to go, we even bought Hayden brand new luggage to take with him. Since the baby was due at the beginning of the year, Greg was going to roll over a week of vacation to use to be with us after the baby was born. Now that our situation has changed, Greg is going to come with us! Now we are even more excited than we were before!! It will be so nice for the 3 of us to get away for an entire week and spend the time with our family that we love and miss so much. We can't wait to see you guys. Hayden has changed so much since you saw him last. I'm so excited Greg gets to come with us, I can hardly contain myself.

0 Tell me about it: