Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm still here, I've just been sleeping

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have no pictures either. The truth is, I'm exhausted. I've been either too busy to post or I've been sleeping. Seriously, I'm in bed by 8:00 every night. I'm hoping that in a week or so I'll start to get some energy back because I seriously have NONE. I'm feeling great overall I just feel like I need to sleep. Our doctors appointment last week went very well. The doctor said that she doesn't think that my subchorionic Hemorrhage is anything to worry about. I hope she's right. Mom and I had a hard time seeing it on the ultrasound screen. It definitely wasn't as visible as the week before. I go back to the doctor on the 19th for my normal 12 week appointment and another ultrasound just to follow up. This will be the 4th ultrasound we've had in just the first trimester. Hopefully things will be smooth sailing from here on out. I have a good feeling about it plus I just don't think I can take any bad news.

Hayden is doing great. I can't believe that he'll be 3 in two months. It just doesn't seem possible. Tonight him and Landon are having a sleepover. Those two have so much fun together. Greg and I were just talking about how it's so strange to listen to the two of them conversing. They really are growing up.

Greg has been on vacation since Sunday. It's so nice to have him at home. Especially since I've been so tired. He's been doing laundry and cooking dinner. And he's even been doing the dishes. I've been amazed at how much he has helped out this week. Hayden and I are pretty lucky to have him in our life. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I know you read this sometimes so, Thanks Greg for all you've done lately. Hayden and I love you!!

I promise I'll have pictures soon. As soon as I wake up!

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

I just emailed you and had most of my questions answered with this post. So you can disregard my email if you'd like. I'm so glad things are better, even if you are still tired. Kudos to Greg for stepping up to the plate!