Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving (Day One)

Yesterday we went to my Grandmothers for Thanksgiving. It brought back a lot of memories from when I was a kid. We used to have Thanksgiving at her house every year until we got older and started doing it at my mom's house. Thanksgiving is and always has been my favorite holiday. I'm not really sure why. I guess I just like the togetherness of the family. Plus, I have such fond memories of it growing up. The kids played with the same exact toys we played with when we were kids. They played in the same tree we played in. It was really great to see our kids enjoying the same things we did.Crazy Cody (refusing to have his picture taken, but still cute)


Beautiful Kaylee (a spitting image of my sister)



Hayden the Ham (always ready for a picture)




Sweet Landon (always ready for his picture taken too)






CHAOS (we were trying to get a picture of all the kids in the tree. It didn't work out so well and I'm not sure what Nikki is doing.



We have more Thanksgiving festivities to attend today. So, more pictures to come later. Maybe I can get a picture of all of them together this time.
I hope every one's Thanksgiving was as great as ours!



1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

Looks like fun. Is that your sister in the pictures? How is work going? I'm glad Hayden is having fun!