Saturday, March 7, 2009

The perfect day

  • Oh my was today a beautiful day...I love spring!
  • waking up next to an amazing husband
  • getting hugs and kisses from the sweetest little boy in the world
  • surprising my mom by showing up at her house for an impromptu visit. (I haven't seen her since January)
  • Eating lunch and spending time with Hayden and my mom at the park
  • Seeing James who looks soooo good. I can't believe how good and healthy he looked today. Makes me smile!
  • Spending the rest of the afternoon with my sister and her kids. Cleaning our cars and letting the kids be kids.
  • Grocery shopping with two perfect little 3 year olds. (even though they talked non-stop the entire time, I can't believe I shopped for the entire week and didn't forget a thing!)
  • Dinner, bath and movie for Hayden and Landon
  • both boys asleep without a problem
  • Quiet time alone with Greg

And tomorrow will be even better. Lunch with my mom, Nikki and Justin for mom's birthday! Then home to watch the Heels beat Dukes butt in some basketball with Greg!!!!!

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

That does sound like the perfect day!