Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Morning Thoughts



It is currently 8:30 am on Saturday morning, it's cold and raining! Greg is asleep next to me and Hayden is still sleeping!!! I don't remember the last time I had a few moments to myself like this. It really is a beautiful thing. So much has been happening in our lives lately it's kind of a crazy mess. We've chosen to sit back and just let things take it's course. We can't stress about things anymore.
We found out about 2 weeks ago that the house we are currently living in (we rent) is in foreclosure. The ginormous amount of money that we pay our lousy landlord every month has not been paying his mortgage. After talking to many lawyers we've found out that there is nothing much that we can do, except sit and wait and see what happens. Our landlord has insured us that everything will be taken care of and we have nothing to worry about. We aren't exactly sure we believe him. The foreclosure hearing is on April 4, we should know something more by then. The house is supposed to be sold on April twenty something. We could have no where to live. But, since we are in a binding contract with our landlord we can't do anything until the house is bought by the bank. Keep in mind, Baby Cole is due to make his grand entrance June 8, could be earlier! But, I'm not worrying about it.

Speaking of Baby Cole, I'm 28 weeks already! Seriously?!? Where did the time go? I go to the doctor again on March 26, for my 30 week appt. It just doesn't seem possible to me. I can't believe that he will be here soon. Hayden is so excited and asks about him constantly. Of course he calls him "Lightening McQueen", but you have to admit, it's kind of cute! He says he want two baby brothers but I told him to wait and decide after this one gets here, he may change his mind. I'm still feeling great and plan on working as long as I possibly can. I will confess that I'm having a hard time getting up and down off the floor every five minutes! It's good for me though. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable especially when Cole is in my rib cage, I have such a hard time breathing. I don't remember much of Hayden's pregnancy besides being in the hospital but this one has been so much easier. Thank Goodness!

Last weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory. And then we came home to watch UNC beat Duke!!!!! Today hopefully we will watch them beat FSU! Here are a few pictures from mom's birthday. Sorry mom but I've got to post some pictures of you so everyone knows you were there. At least it's not on facebook, right?










We all had a great time! Look forward to doing it again next year!

1 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

That's crazy about the house. Good for you about not worrying, I don't think I'd be too, especially being pregnant.