Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best Buds


Hayden and Landon love to play together. Landon comes over and spends the night with us quite a bit here recently. We love having him here and they get along so well. Landon is only 5 months older than Hayden is. Nikki (my sister) and I did a good job at planning our pregnancies so they would be close in age..Hahaha!!! (Hayden and Landon both were surprise pregnancies)

They were watching Robots and eating popcorn in the living room. Something must have shocked Hayden. I don't know how since he's seen the movie 3 million times.





This is how Landon woke up in the morning! He's such a happy kid.


Hayden was still sleeping when I went in that morning.

These pictures are from a week ago when Landon spent the night with us. I have been quite a lazy photographer lately so I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do. Landon also spent the night with us this past Thursday and I didn't take one picture. I'm such a slacker.

0 Tell me about it: