Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm so proud!

For a while I swear that Greg thought that Hayden and I watched TV all day and ate junk food. But, I really do work with him a lot on basic preschool skills. Or at least what I think they are. Hayden can count to 10 and sometimes a little higher, he knows most of the alphabet, he can cut with scissors (the right way) most of the time, he does a pretty good job at staying inside the lines while coloring, he can identify his shapes and colors, big and small, he knows the difference between his right and his left foot, and now he can...

Write his name!!!

Now I don't know where most 2 1/2 year olds are at. But, I must say that I'm pretty proud of my little man. He can do more things than what I listed these are the things I could think of at the time.

1 Tell me about it:

nana said...

You should be proud, that is GREAT. Not only is he cute he's smart as well. Debbie