Monday, May 5, 2008

I don't like Hate being sick!

So, I got Hayden's cold. I'm not sure why I thought I could get by without catching it. I've got it all runny nose, fever, sore throat. I feel horrible but, I'll live.

I've been really slack about putting pictures up. I keep forgetting to get my camera out of the car. I promise I'll put them up tomorrow.


Hayden told me he wanted to wear big boy underwear today and he has done so good. No accidents so far. Hallelujah!!!


Greg is doing well at the Apex store. We hope that he can stay there for a while. The restaurant seems to be doing better than they expected and much better than Durham. Thank goodness he got out of there. The next store to open up is White Oak we aren't sure if he'll be opening that store yet. If he does we will have to move and neither of us want to do that. The money would have to be really good.


I'm gonna see if I can get Hayden to nap so I can too. I promise pictures tomorrow!!!

0 Tell me about it: