Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meet Meko

This is Meko...our first child.



Meko is a 4 year old cocker spaniel and a birthday present to me when I turned 22. I love this dog. But, he drives me nuts. Meko thinks he should be an only child. He's very sweet and a little weird. Ok, a lot weird! Meko holds grudges if I do something to make him mad like not give him a puppy biscuit before bed he'll let me know he's mad for days. He'll poop on the floor right after he came from outside and he'll ignore me when I talk to him. I'm not kidding. At times he's worse than Hayden, some days I feel like I have 3 children (greg, hayden, meko). Nana bought Meko his own dog bed for Christmas and he won't sleep in it. He still sleeps in the bed with us. It drives me crazy. We've tried so many times to ignore him when he wants help getting up on the bed. He will pace from side to side and whine until you pick him up. He's also very lazy, he sleeps about 23 hours a day. He's the last one to get out of bed in the morning. Some days I have to literally pick him up and make him go outside. He's a pain in the butt but, I love him and I love to pick on him...


0 Tell me about it: