Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who Am I?




I just realized it has been over a week since I last posted a blog entry. I don't even know why. I've sat down a few times and began a post and just never finished. My head has been in a fog all week and I feel like I've been so busy but, I couldn't tell you exactly what I did. I feel like I've missed an entire week. I don't know who I am, what I've done, or what I'm supposed to be doing. I haven't even taken a picture of Hayden until today. Man, I don't know whats wrong with me. I guess it could be the lack of sleep considering Hayden doesn't think sleep is a necessity. He refuses to nap, refuses to go to bed at night, and wakes up at the crack of dawn.


Anyway, it rained this morning and Hayden and I were lazy. We've played games and built forts and watched Noggin all morning. If I had it my way I would have stayed snuggled in bed under the covers all day. But, Hayden wouldn't have that.

This is a little video of Hayden pretending to call daddy this morning

video


Today, Hayden has refused to take a nap. Surprise, surprise. I thought I could jump in the shower while he was pretending to sleep in his room but, I was surprised in the shower by a cars fishing pole. "I got it mommy" he says. I only got 1/2 of one leg shaved and I think I washed my hair. Ah...motherhood!

1 Tell me about it:

Jenn said...

Good for you 1/2 of a leg is a start maybe after a couple more showers you will be done. haha Kids are such fun ,and don't mind if you have fuzzy legs as my son once said about mine when he was little.