Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who Am I?




I just realized it has been over a week since I last posted a blog entry. I don't even know why. I've sat down a few times and began a post and just never finished. My head has been in a fog all week and I feel like I've been so busy but, I couldn't tell you exactly what I did. I feel like I've missed an entire week. I don't know who I am, what I've done, or what I'm supposed to be doing. I haven't even taken a picture of Hayden until today. Man, I don't know whats wrong with me. I guess it could be the lack of sleep considering Hayden doesn't think sleep is a necessity. He refuses to nap, refuses to go to bed at night, and wakes up at the crack of dawn.


Anyway, it rained this morning and Hayden and I were lazy. We've played games and built forts and watched Noggin all morning. If I had it my way I would have stayed snuggled in bed under the covers all day. But, Hayden wouldn't have that.

This is a little video of Hayden pretending to call daddy this morning


Today, Hayden has refused to take a nap. Surprise, surprise. I thought I could jump in the shower while he was pretending to sleep in his room but, I was surprised in the shower by a cars fishing pole. "I got it mommy" he says. I only got 1/2 of one leg shaved and I think I washed my hair. Ah...motherhood!

0 Tell me about it: