Saturday, May 10, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by another blogger so here it goes...

What was I doing ten years ago: I was 16 and a sophomore at Fuquay-Varina Highschool and since it's 2:33 on a Saturday right now I was probably at work. I worked at the Hyphen Coffeehouse every Saturday from 7-4.

Five things on my to do list today: grocery store, Walmart, Michael's, pick up house, work in yard...and everything but picking up the house is done so far.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off all our debt, buy a house, buy our parents a house, put money away for Hayden, buy a new car.

Three of my bad habits: biting my nails, spending too much time on the computer, procrastinating

Five places I have lived: Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Rocky Mount, Wilmington, Chapel Hill

Five jobs you've had: Rock-ola(server), Chili's(server), The Preiss Company (assistant property manager), Star City Skate Rink (funnest job ever), Blockbuster (manager-lasted a week, I hated it) I've had lots more but those are my last 5

TAG YOUR IT!!!

By the way, I'm feeling much better so you'll here more from me next week! Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mothers Day!!

0 Tell me about it: