Monday, June 2, 2008

Funny Faces (and other stuff)

So, I left my camera at my parents house a week or so ago and haven't had a chance to go and get it. That is why I haven't been updating lately. However, I just remembered a few days ago that our video camera can take still pictures. It does not have a flash but, the pictures are still cute!!

Hayden got a new bed! We wanted to put the crib/toddler bed in storage for a while so he could get used to having his new big boy room before we needed to bring it out for the new baby. He thinks he's something else in that bed!


We've known for about a month now that we would be welcoming a new baby to the family in January. We are all very excited, a little scared to be the parents of two but, EXCITED!! So far everything is going very well and we go back to the doctor at the end of the month. Besides from being exhausted all the time I feel pretty good. We are hoping for an uneventful pregnancy this time and I think it will happen. Hayden isn't really sure what is going on but, we think he'll be a great big brother!


Nothing really new going on so I'll end with Hayden and his funny faces...





0 Tell me about it: