Thursday, June 19, 2008

I AM

I got this from a bloggy friend, Brittany and thought it was cute.



I am…ME, A daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend

I want…to be debt free

I wish... that the baby growing inside me remains healthy

I hate...the ants that ate my yeast rolls

I miss…Hayden when he was a baby but, love my forever talking little man

I fear… something happening to my family

I feel…loved

I hear…Blues Clues

I smell…laundry detergent ( I just put a load in the wash)

I crave…yeast rolls with honey butter (I could have one if the ants didn't eat them)

I search…the house for Hayden's shoes everyday!

I wonder…if there is a boy or girl growing inside me

I regret…NOTHING...everything happens for a reason

I love…God, Life, my family, and my friends

I care…so deeply about my family

I ache…in my head (I've had a head ache for days)

I always...feel blessed

I believe…that everything happens for a reason

I dance…oh gosh I'm not a good dancer at all, I trip over my own feet. But, Hayden and I do dance around the house from time to time

I sing...in the car

I cry…a lot

I don’t always...keep the laundry under control

I fight…myself, alot.

I write…on my blog

I never…forget what God has blessed me with

I listen…to my heart

I need…to finish the laundry

I am happy... to be me

0 Tell me about it: