Tuesday, October 21, 2008

31 Things

Britney tagged everyone.

1. Where is your cell phone? probably dead somewhere
2. Where is your significant other? at work :(
3. Your hair color? blond (very blond, thanks Janie & Donna, it still looks good)
4. Your mother? Mimi
5. Your father? George
6. Your favorite thing? {at this moment} fall weather
7. Your dream last night? I have no clue
8. Your dream/goal?To be the best mother and wife I can possibly be
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby?poetry( I don't write often enough anymore) reading
11. Your fear? that something will happen to my family
12. Where do you want to be in six years? In a comfortable position financially, happily married, with beautiful happy children.
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you’re not? a working mom
15. One of your wish list items? oh goodness I have lots, right now it would be a full tank of gas in the propane tank
16. Where you grew up? Fuquay-Varina, NC
17. The last thing you did? black yoga pants and white shirt
19. Your TV? is playing Noggin
20. Your pet? Meko, our almost 5 year old cockerspaniel
21. Your computer? is a pain
22. Your mood? right now, I'm hungry
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? Mazda 6
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? short, stressful
28. Love someone? I've got lots of love
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning at hayden eating his cereal
31. Last time you cried? Last Tuesday

I tag everyone!!!

0 Tell me about it: