Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm sick

I'm sick. I have caught whatever Hayden had and I'm miserable. I'd like to rip out my throat it hurts so bad. Plus, I'm cold and I don't like to be cold. What happen to beautiful fall weather, I feel like we jumped right into winter. Hayden is better so that's a plus. Luckily, I have a pretty laid back kid (most of the time) so we've been laying on the couch watching Halloween movies for the last few days. We've watched Monster House, The Nightmare Before Christmas(his current favorite), It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Poohs Heffalump Halloween Movie, and of course all our Noggin Halloween favorites. I'm beginning to think that Halloween is Hayden's favorite holiday. He is going to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. It is the cutest costume ever and he's so funny. I try to get a jump start on things so I bought his costume back in May at the Disney Store for $12 originally $40 something. Every year they try to get rid of last years costumes before they put out the new ones. It's such a good deal because the costumes are way better than the ones you would get at the Halloween store or Walmart. Hayden has been wearing it all week. Plus, he wears it when he watches Toy Story. He walks around the house going "To Infinity and Beyond". That kid is something else. This will be his first year trick or treating. We didn't feel like he needed to go the years before. I'll be taking him on our street only. There are 9 houses I don't think he needs anymore candy than that. He's been practicing too, he walks around with his pumpkin bucket saying "trick or treat, can I have some candy, please".

Anyway, not much going on here. Hopefully, I'll start to feel better soon. Because this stinks. Happy Halloween Everybody, I'll be sure to post pictures of our Space Ranger tomorrow.

1 Tell me about it:

nana said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope you are feeling better real soon. Debbie