Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Workin' at the car wash

I love it when I get to sit back and snap pictures while the boys work. On top of that I love to see these two together. Today, they've been pretty much inseparable. Greg had 1/2 of yesterday, today, and tomorrow off. We love it when he's here, even when he's driving me crazy. Early today our living room was turned into a wresting match (I didn't get any pictures, I was to busy making sure my baby didn't get hurt). Hayden and Greg are adorable together and it's so nice to see them bond the way they do. In a way, I'm a little jealous. But, I know who they both need to keep them grounded and going day to day. Plus, I like to sit on the sidelines and watch them play together, it makes my heart smile.




3 Tell me about it:

Taylor Family said...

Does his shirt say I want muscles? Too cute!

Dana said...

They look so good at it! They are more than welcome to come wash mine! LOL! J/K Hope you are doing well!

Amanda said...

Adria: Yes his shirt does say I want muscles! haha

Dana: It took me forever to get them to wash mine, good luck getting them to come do yours. lol